Last 11 June 2010, I bought round trip tickets when Cebu Pacific had a piso (1 peso) fare promo on all domestic flights (our flight from Manila to Cebu was not on sale but I was able to buy promo seats for our Cebu-Manila flight). I did not want to use my credit card to pay for our booking so I decided to pay thru Cebu Pac’s payment centers (BDO, MetroBank, Robinsons Bank, Bancnet, or Megalink).
You can pay via ATM, phone, or internet banking. My boyfriend and I preferred BDO’s over-the-counter (bank deposit) payment option. For those who have no earthly idea on how to pay via BDO bank deposit, here’s how to pay for your booking:
1. After booking, you will receive an itinerary receipt from Cebu Pac via email:
2. Take note of the deadline (on or before 23:59H of the same day that you made your booking), the 14-digit confirmation number, guest names, and the EXACT amount of your fare.
3. Use BDO’s Payment Slip (the orange slip).
4. On the Company Name field, write Cebu Pacific (don’t forget to write the date on the Date field).
5. Leave the Institution Code and Product Code blank.
6. For the Subscriber’s Account No. field, write your 14-digit confirmation number.
7. For the Subscriber’s Name, write the name of one of the guests.
8. Write the cash payment breakdown. You must pay the EXACT amount in order for the transaction to get approved, otherwise, in cases of over/underpayment, the transaction will be declined.
9. Once the payment is confirmed, Cebu Pac will email the final ITIN receipt.
FYI: If you have questions and the answers could NOT be found on this entry, kindly contact Cebu Pacific. I don’t work for them so I would most likely refer you to Cebu Pac. Sorry… :(