I was looking for a wedding venue for my friend who’s getting married this December 2010 when I stumbled upon Mount Carmel’s wedding package. The National Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish is in New Manila, Quezon City.
Anyway, here is the parish’s wedding package:
Php170,000 for 150 guests
– 100 pcs. Invitations by Print Lane (click here for sample invites)
– Flowers for the Bridal Party (click here for the samples and details)
– Use of Church Facilities
– Flowers, Tule, and Red Carpet at the Church
– Use of Fr. Mark Horan Social Hall
– Tiffany Chairs for all guests
– Fully Air Conditioned Function Hall
– Built-in Sound System
– Stage for the couple
– Catering by DXC’s, Eloquente, or Tamayo’s* Catering (click here for the menu)
– Fruit Basket and wine for Offertory
– Photo and Video by Villamin UltraVision Digital Photography (click here for details)
* Due to increased costs, Tamayo’s Catering costs an additional 25,000 for a total of 195,000.
You may visit the Mount Carmel’s wedding package website for more details.