I just opened another bank account, but this time, I decided to open an account with tiered rates.
For those who hardly withdraw money from their savings and want to earn higher interest rates, you can try BDO’s Optimum Savings Account.
So, what is an Optimum Savings Account? Based on BDO’s description on their deposit products:
Optimum Savings Account
– account for individuals and non-stock, non-profit entities
– tiered interest rates
– allow three client-initiated withdrawals/debit transactions per month without charge
– available with passbook and ATM card for personal accounts
Requirements on opening a BDO bank account:
- 1 ID pic
- 2 valid ID’s (SSS, Driver’s License, Passport, SeniorID, Voter’s ID)
- minimum balance (Php30,000 for Optimum Savings Account)
*Note: If you only have 1 valid ID, present a current NBI clearance